Vs > Pine River Dam, Mn
Cordoba vs Pine River Dam, Mn Climate & Distance Between
Cordoba vs Cape St James, Bc, Canada
Cordoba vs Newport, Tn, Usa
Cordoba vs Ashburton Council, New Zealand
Cordoba vs Angra Dos Reis, Brazil
Pine River Dam, Mn vs Deir Ezzor, Syria
Pine River Dam, Mn vs San Luis Obispo, Ca, Usa
Pine River Dam, Mn vs Anderson, Sc, Usa
Pine River Dam, Mn vs Fayette, Ia, Usa
Urbana, Il vs Karachi
Bir Moghrein vs Siguiri
Reykhólar vs Zamboanga, Mindanao
Nercinskij Zavod vs Hope, Bc
- The distance between Cordoba, Spain and Pine River Dam, Mn, Usa is approximately 6,986 km or 4,341 mi.
- To reach Cordoba in this distance one would set out from Pine River Dam, Mn bearing 62.6° or ENE and follow the great circles arc to approach Cordoba bearing 130° or SE .
- Cordoba has a Mediterranean hot climate (Csa) whereas Pine River Dam, Mn has a warm summer continental/ hemiboreal climate with no dry season (Dfb).
- Cordoba is in or near the subtropical dry forest biome whereas Pine River Dam, Mn is in or near the cool temperate moist forest biome.
- The annual mean temperature is 12.1 °C (21.8°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 17.1 °C (30.8°F) less in Cordoba. The continentality subtype is truly oceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 104.2 mm (4.1 in) less which is equivalent to 104.2 l/m² (2.56 US gal/ft²) or 1,042,000 l/ha (111,397 US gal/ac) less. About 6/7 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 9.2° higher in Cordoba than in Pine River Dam, Mn.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Cordoba relative to Pine River Dam, Mn. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Pine River Dam, Mn vs Cordoba
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -50 (-2)
|| -84 (-3)
|| -90 (-4)
|| -83 (-3)
|| -56 (-2)
|| -104 (-4)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Cordoba vs Fort Scott, Ks, Usa
Cordoba vs Burgos/ Villafria, Spain
Cordoba vs Royal Oak, Md, Usa
Cordoba vs Stornoway, Outer Hebridies, Uk
Pine River Dam, Mn vs Isfjord Radio, Svalbard, Norway
Pine River Dam, Mn vs Macenta, Guinea
Pine River Dam, Mn vs Aklavik, Northwest Territories, Canada
Pine River Dam, Mn vs Palma De Mallorca, Majorca, Spain
Salina Cruz, Oaxacu vs Cape Frasca
Fayetteville, Nc vs Levsi
Sndre Strmfjord vs Ceres
Faro vs Irbid
Cordoba vs Pine River Dam, Mn Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Cordoba
- Caceres, Spain - 222.7 kms (138.4 miles) NW
- Portalegre, Portugal - 274.9 kms (170.8 miles) NW
- Badajoz, Spain - 207.9 kms (129.2 miles) NW
- Evora, Portugal - 278.7 kms (173.2 miles) WNW
- Beja, Portugal - 265.6 kms (165 miles) W
- Seville, Spain - 104.6 kms (65 miles) WSW
- Faro, Portugal - 290.5 kms (180.5 miles) WSW
- Jerez De La Frontera, Spain - 162 kms (100.7 miles) SW
- Cadiz, Spain - 194.5 kms (120.9 miles) SW
- Gibraltar, Gibraltar - 193.6 kms (120.3 miles) SSW
- Tangier, Morocco - 253.7 kms (157.6 miles) SSW
Climate Guides for Locations near Pine River Dam, Mn