Average Temperatures in Cordoba, Spain
- The average annual temperature in Cordoba, Spain is very mild at 17.5 degrees Celsius (63.5 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Mean monthly temperatures vary by 17.4 °C (31.3°F) which is a slightly low range.
- July is the hottest month (hot) having an average temperature of 26.9 degrees Celsius (80.42 degrees Fahrenheit).
- The coldest month (January) is a little cool with an average temperature of 9.5 degrees Celsius (49.1 degrees Fahrenheit).
Average Temperatures Table for Cordoba
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
Cordoba Average Temperatures Chart
The average temperature charts use a fixed scale so that you can easily compare temperatures between two or more locations. Simply line up the charts in separate tabs in your browser and toggle between tabs to visualise the differences. The charts have major grid lines at intervals of 10 °C on the left axis corresponding with intervals of 18 °F on the right axis. Minor gridlines mark intervals of 2.5 °C and 4.5 °F. The charts show the relationship between the Celsius and Fahrenheit measuring scales. Locations in the northern hemisphere run from January to December and in the southern hemisphere from July to June so that the middle of the chart always corresponds with the high sun period (for the hemisphere).
Average Temperatures Nearby Cordoba
- Caceres, Spain - 222.7 kms (138.4 miles) NW
- Portalegre, Portugal - 274.9 kms (170.8 miles) NW
- Badajoz, Spain - 207.9 kms (129.2 miles) NW
- Evora, Portugal - 278.7 kms (173.2 miles) WNW
- Beja, Portugal - 265.6 kms (165 miles) W
- Seville, Spain - 104.6 kms (65 miles) WSW
- Faro, Portugal - 290.5 kms (180.5 miles) WSW
- Jerez De La Frontera, Spain - 162 kms (100.7 miles) SW
- Cadiz, Spain - 194.5 kms (120.9 miles) SW
- Gibraltar, Gibraltar - 193.6 kms (120.3 miles) SSW
- Tangier, Morocco - 253.7 kms (157.6 miles) SSW