| < May >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Cordoba in May is somewhat warm at 19.3 °C (66.74 °F).
- The weather in May is somewhat parched. A paltry 29.8mm (1.2in) of liquid is laid.
- The shortest day is 13:44 long and the longest day is 14:34 long with an average length of 14:11.
Check the distance to and compare the Cordoba May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Cordoba, Spain
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Cordoba:
- Caceres, Spain - 222.7 kms (138.4 miles) NW
- Portalegre, Portugal - 274.9 kms (170.8 miles) NW
- Badajoz, Spain - 207.9 kms (129.2 miles) NW
- Evora, Portugal - 278.7 kms (173.2 miles) WNW
- Beja, Portugal - 265.6 kms (165 miles) W
- Seville, Spain - 104.6 kms (65 miles) WSW
- Faro, Portugal - 290.5 kms (180.5 miles) WSW
- Jerez De La Frontera, Spain - 162 kms (100.7 miles) SW
- Cadiz, Spain - 194.5 kms (120.9 miles) SW
- Gibraltar, Gibraltar - 193.6 kms (120.3 miles) SSW
- Tangier, Morocco - 253.7 kms (157.6 miles) SSW