Climate of Cordoba, Spain Average Weather
- Cordoba, spain, 37°50'N, 4°50'W, 92 m (302 ft)
- Cordoba has a mediterranean climate that is mild with dry, hot summers and moderate seasonality (Köppen-Geiger classification: Csa).
- According to the Holdridge life zones system of bioclimatic classification Cordoba is close to the subtropical dry forest biome.
- The annual mean temperature is 17.5 degrees Celsius (63.5 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Total annual Precipitation averages 605.9 mm (23.9 in).
- If Cordoba were situated on the opposite side of the world what would the climate be like? Follow this link to find the nearest location on ClimaTemps.com!
Navigate to Surrounding Climate Guides:
- Caceres, Spain - 222.7 kms (138.4 miles) NW
- Portalegre, Portugal - 274.9 kms (170.8 miles) NW
- Badajoz, Spain - 207.9 kms (129.2 miles) NW
- Evora, Portugal - 278.7 kms (173.2 miles) WNW
- Beja, Portugal - 265.6 kms (165 miles) W
- Seville, Spain - 104.6 kms (65 miles) WSW
- Faro, Portugal - 290.5 kms (180.5 miles) WSW
- Jerez De La Frontera, Spain - 162 kms (100.7 miles) SW
- Cadiz, Spain - 194.5 kms (120.9 miles) SW
- Gibraltar, Gibraltar - 193.6 kms (120.3 miles) SSW
- Tangier, Morocco - 253.7 kms (157.6 miles) SSW